The first day in Avaya Dalian
- Reset global handle password.
- Fetched my contract from FSG.
- Talked with Bruce about my work plan.
- Had a brief meeting with my colleague Zhang Xin from Rex about our learning plan this fortnigh.
- Deploy CM 8.0 and add trunks to make stations from different CMs can call each other.
- Open ticket to IT while chatting with IT directly in ITSS has move to Avaya onecare webpage.
- Avaya Aura include CM, AMS, AES, SM etc.
- Write down key steps of deploying CM in VM&making call from different CMs below.
- Download .ova file from Avaya support(need PLDS).
- Install .ova file in VM.
- Use craft or init account to login to CM and set the IP configs and user’s account.
You need to save translation and reset CM for creating a translation file when you first login. Login with browser, and add webLM.
save translation reset sys 4 add ip-interface procr
Then you need to change system features to increase available stations number.
change system-parameters customer
Change dialplan analysis to add ext, fac, dac numbers.
change dialplan analysis
Add stations(Avaya one-x agent can only use 9640 phones).
add stations xxxx
Add node-name ip, signalling-group for AMS then add media-server and match each other. Use sip and tcp for AMS signalling-group.
change nodes-name ip add signalling-group 1 add media-server 1
Add node name ip for other CMs, and add signalling group and trunk group then match each other.
add nodes-name ip
- login stations with Avaya one-x soft phone.